Tel: (+39) 081 8421982
Accedi Registrati

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *

Kunena Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The mass production of the virtual reality headset

The mass production of the virtual reality headset 1 year 2 months ago #3896

The mass production of the virtual reality headset is said to have started with the start of September (via Bloomberg) and has so far not faced supply chain constraints FUT 23 Coins. With the PS5 being very popular because of its limited supply when it first launched in November 2020, Sony also plans to offer more consoles on shelves by the time 2023 arrives, according to Bloomberg's sources.

PSVR 2 isn't yet set to get a release date beyond 2023. However, Sony has been working hard to ensure that there's adequate stock of PS5 consoles that can play games on the new headset. The headset will work only on PS5 and won't be compatible with backwards-compatible PSVR games.

The most we know about the device is that it packs incredible specifications. Similar to that of the PS5 in addition to its DualSense controller, Sony included haptic feedback as well as adaptive triggers, eye-tracking and inside-out tracking in addition to 3D stereo into the system however, it's not yet released an official retail price.

"PSVR 2 appears to be an opportunity for it in the gaming space," Tamoor Hussain wrote in GameSpot's PSVR 2 preview. "It will be interesting to find out if PSVR 2 will generate a lot of excitement, but at most basic level, I'm convinced that it will bring us one step closer to realizing its full potential."

PSVR 2 is set to launch with the recently announced Star Wars buy FIFA 23 Coins: Tales from a Galaxy and Resident Evil Village. For more information we have a list of the information we have on PSVR 2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds
beton barbekü