Tel: (+39) 081 8421982
Accedi Registrati

Login to your account

Username *
Password *
Remember Me

Create an account

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Name *
Username *
Password *
Verify password *
Email *
Verify email *
Captcha *

Kunena Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Bulgari replica watches

Bulgari replica watches 4 months 3 weeks ago #3952

• adeliy
Bulgari launches new aluminum chronograph Gran Turismo limited edition for PlayStation racers Bulgari's collaboration with Gran Turismo is based on a new aluminum chronograph with a bright '90s supercar dashboard-inspired dial. high quality replica watches

The two limited editions celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Vision GT, Gran Turismo's selection of virtual supercars built by real-life manufacturers.

The launch also featured the Bulgari Aluminum Vision GT supercar, which comes with every limited-edition watch sold.

My first gaming console was a PlayStation 3, and I'll never forget my joy when I discovered a copy of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue under the Christmas tree one year. Having spent countless hours competing in 24-hour races, I now have a unique appreciation for the small, boxy Japanese vehicles that are the backbone of any Gran Turismo game. While GT5 Prologue celebrates the tenth anniversary of the Gran Turismo game, Polyphony Digital (the game studio behind Gran Turismo) has chosen to celebrate a different tenth anniversary with the help of Bulgari. The Bulgari Aluminum x Gran Turismo Special Edition pays homage to the 10th anniversary of the Vision GT, a unique initiative that aimed to create vehicles for real-life manufacturers that only exist in the virtual world, inspired by the future.best luxury Watches

The Gran Turismo collection includes two limited edition watches, both with clear sporting intentions. The first is a panda layout of a bright yellow dial with blue-finished subdials, clearly inspired by 90s supercars. For those who want something a little more subdued, Bulgari also offers a brushed anthracite dial variant, although its burnt orange highlights are anything but subtle. Unlike the new 41mm aluminum chronographs on which these LEs are based, the diameter of the minute track is slightly reduced, allowing Bulgari to print a tachymeter scale around its perimeter, suitable for a racing watch.

As I just mentioned, the Aluminum x Gran Turismo model has a diameter of 41mm and an overall height of just over 11mm. Its aluminum mid-casing and titanium caseback are sure to make for a lightweight experience on the wrist, while the sturdy rubber bezel with the recognizable Bulgari embossing will likely provide some comfort when turning the simulator's steering wheel into tight turns. Crashworthiness. buy replica watches

Another rather unique aspect of the Bvlgari aluminum watch is its bracelet structure. The first two links are rubber with aluminum inserts to provide some articulation, and then continue to the flexible rubber strap secured by an aluminum pin buckle.

Finally, the case back stamped Vision GT hides the engine of the aluminum chronograph, updated in 2023 with a new 41mm size. Bulgari no longer uses the ETA-based B130 modular chronograph, but instead uses the Sellita SW300 with a Dubois Dépraz module. The result is a slim chronograph movement with a 42-hour power reserve.best replica watches

Bulgari was first known for its jewelry and later its high-end watchmaking, but it could also eventually become a famous carmaker. They're venturing into automotive design with the Bulgari Aluminum Vision GT, a low-slung, closed-wheel machine with a tactility inspired by wristwatches. Visible screws on the case provide inspiration for the wheels, while its body is made from natural aluminum with rubber for crash protection. If you happen to be a fan of both Gran Turismo 7 and Bulgari, and end up purchasing the Aluminum x Gran Turismo Special Edition, you'll also receive a code to unlock the vehicle in the game.

The vehicle was designed by Fabrizio Buonamassa Stigliani of Bulgari and Fabio Filippini of ACCAEFFE creative consultancy The former explains how the design was achieved - well, that's it. “I imagined a different way of playing with Bulgari's DNA, creating a concept car that speaks the same language as Bulgari's aluminum watches. Its design is based on geometric, pure and angular forms, inspired by the 20's The lines of the legendary Italian Gran Turismo car from the 1970s, with its sporty three-spoke steering wheel and walnut dashboard. These shapes combine to create an unmistakable Bvlgari aesthetic, resulting in a car with perfectly realistic proportions. Concept cars, but also in the real world.”

swiss replica watches

perfect replica watches

Brand Bulgari
Model Aluminum x Gran Turismo 2023 Special Edition
Reference number 103893
Housing dimensions 41mm (D) x 11.1mm (L)
Case Materials Aluminum, Titanium and Rubber
Water resistance 100 meters
crystal sapphire
Dial brushed anthracite, painted yellow
Bracelet Rubber and aluminum connecting strap, aluminum pin buckle
Mobile B381, Sellita SW300 with Dubois Dépraz module, automatic
Power reserve 42 hours
Functions hours, minutes, small seconds, date, chronograph
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
beton barbekü